Wednesday, January 26, 2011

OhMGee (OMG) LOL....Free Birthday Treats !!

Wow !! Until Jan 2011 I had no clue about freebirthdaytreats.com Thank you Natalie. If you have not already heard about this outstanding website, then you must go there ASAP. I have signed up with over 20 different restaurants and entertainment venues that will ensure that I have a HAPPY HAPPY birthday for the entire month of January and even until the first week of February. My auntie and I both went to Benihana's Hibachi Grill today..


We were emailed both a $30 birthday certificate. I managed to buy two entrees and one sushi dish (Las Vegas Roll). Ouch !! Another one of our friends, whose birthday happens to be in January, was supposed to tag along with us. That would have been a total of $90....This has been an awesome birthday celebration.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post. It’s a lot like college – we should absorb everything we can but ultimately you need to take what you’ve learned and apply it.

    1989 Chevrolet Van AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey buddy that was a gud post
    I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.

    VW Passat Turbo

    ReplyDelete